This blog, which started on April 4, 2011, reports the following activity through December 31, 2017:
There are 744 followers and the busiest day for all time was December 10, 2016, with 1,725 views.
As indicated in detail in the Pages section on the left side of the home page, the posts and comments for 2011-2017 fall into the following categories (as stated in the Lists of Posts to dwkcommentaries-Topical):
- Cuba [history and politics]
- El Salvador [history and politics]
- Law (Criminal Justice)
- Law (International Criminal Court)
- Law (Refugee & Asylum)
- Law (Treaties)
- Law (U.S. Alien Tort Statute)
- Law (U.S. Torture Victims Protection Act)
- Lawyering [my practice of law]
- Personal [my personal background]
- Religion [predominantly Christianity]
- United States (History)
- United States (Politics)
This annual report is shorter than usual because WORDPRESS has not provided its annual report.
The blogger would appreciate receiving substantive comments on his posts, including corrections and disagreements.