This blog, which started on April 4, 2011, reports the following activity through December 31, 2013:
The busiest day for 2013 was December 2 with 282 views. For 2013 as a whole the viewers came from 174 countries with most from the U.S.A. followed by Canada and the United Kingdom. This blog has 392 followers (Facebook, 269; direct, 103; Tumblr, 2; and commentators, 18).
The following were the most popular posts in 2013:
- Great Britain’s Deteriorating Relationship with Her American Colonies, 1765-1775 (July 16, 2012);
- The American Revolutionary War’s Battle of Bunker Hill, June 17, 1775 (July 30, 2012);
- The American Revolutionary War’s Battles of Lexington and Concord, Massachusetts, April 19, 1775 (July 2012);
- The American Revolutionary War’s Siege of Boston, April 19, 1775–March 17, 1776 (July 27, 2012); and
- The American Revolutionary War’s Campaign for New York and New Jersey, March 1776–January 1777 (August 2012).
As indicated in detail on Page: List of Posts and Comments to dwkcommentaries–Topical, the posts and comments for 2011-2013 fell into the following categories:
- Higher Education
- Lawyering (practice of law)
- U.S. History
- U.S. Politics
- El Salvador
- Human Rights Treaties & U.N. Human Rights Council
- Refugee and Asylum Law
- Alien Tort Statute & Torture Victims Protection Act
- International Criminal Justice
- International Criminal Court
The blogger would appreciate receiving substantive comments on his posts, including corrections and disagreements.
Over the last half of the year this blogger was preoccupied with selling his suburban town house, buying and remodeling a downtown condo and moving. In this period he also was very discouraged about U.S. political developments. As a result, he was unable to write any posts after September 5th. In 2014 he plans to gradually resume his blogging.