This blog, which started on April 4, 2011, reports the following activity through December 31, 2014:
The busiest day for 2014 was December 11 with 321 views; for all time, 361 on December 13, 2012. For 2014 as a whole the viewers came from 183 countries with most from the U.S.A. followed by the Canada and the United Kingdom. This blog has 516 followers (Facebook, 324; direct, 154; Tumblr, 14; and commentators, 24).
The following were the most popular posts in 2014:
- Great Britain’s Deteriorating Relationship with Her American Colonies, 1765-1775 (July 16, 2012);
- The American Revolutionary War’s Battle of Bunker Hill, June 17, 1775 (July 30, 2012);
- The American Revolutionary War’s Battles of Lexington and Concord, Massachusetts, April 19, 1775 (July 22, 2012);
- The American Revolutionary War’s Siege of Boston, April 19, 1775–March 17, 1776 (July 27, 2012); and
- Aeschylus on Suffering and Wisdom (February 10, 2014).
As indicated in detail in the Pages section on the right side of the home page, the posts and comments for 2011-2014 fall into the categories as stated in the following alphabetical Lists of Posts to dwkcommentaries-Topical:
- Cuba [history and politics]
- Education [my post-secondary education]
- El Salvador [history and politics]
- Law (Criminal Justice)
- Law (International Criminal Court)
- Law (Refugee & Asylum)
- Law (Treaties)
- Law (U.S. Alien Tort Statute)
- Law (U.S. Torture Victims Protection Act)
- Lawyering [my practice of law]
- Personal [my personal background]
- Religion [predominantly Christianity]
- United States (History)
- United States (Politics)
The blogger would appreciate receiving substantive comments on his posts, including corrections and disagreements.