This blog, which started on April 4, 2011, reports the following activity through December 31, 2015:
|YEAR||POSTS||COMMENTS( (by dwkcommentaries)||VIEWS|
The busiest day for 2015 was January 27 with 408 views; for all time, 361 which is also the busiest day ever. For 2015 as a whole the viewers came from 174 countries with most from the U.S.A. followed by the United Kingdom and Canada This blog has 624 followers (Facebook, 382; direct, 189 Tumblr, 22; and commentators, 31).
The following were the most popular posts in 2015:
- Great Britain’s Deteriorating Relationship with Her American Colonies, 1765-1775 (July 16, 2012);
- Aeschylus on Suffering and Wisdom (February 10, 2014).
- The American Revolutionary War’s Siege of Boston, April 19, 1775–March 17, 1776 (July 27, 2012);
- The American Revolutionary War’s Battles of Lexington and Concord, Massachusetts, April 19, 1775 (July 22, 2012); and
- The American Revolutionary War’s Battle of Bunker Hill, June 17, 1775(July 30, 2012).
As indicated in detail in the Pages section on the left side of the home page, the posts and comments for 2011-2015 fall into the categories as stated in the following alphabetical Lists of Posts to dwkcommentaries-Topical:
- Cuba [history and politics]
- Education [my post-secondary education]
- El Salvador [history and politics]
- Law (Criminal Justice)
- Law (International Criminal Court)
- Law (Refugee & Asylum)
- Law (Treaties)
- Law (U.S. Alien Tort Statute)
- Law (U.S. Torture Victims Protection Act)
- Lawyering [my practice of law]
- Personal [my personal background]
- Religion [predominantly Christianity]
- United States (History)
- United States (Politics)
The blogger would appreciate receiving substantive comments on his posts, including corrections and disagreements.