This blog started on April 4, 2011, and the blogger made 190 posts for the year plus 26 comments to previous posts.
WordPress reports there were 9,190 views for the year. The busiest day was October 25th with 131 views while December 27th had 113. Most of the viewers were from the U.S.A. with the United Kingdom and Canada not far behind.
Again according to WordPress the following were the most popular posts:
- International Criminal Court: Four People Recommended for Election as ICC Prosecutor (Oct. 25, 2011)
- My Grinnell College years (Aug. 27, 2011)
- Celebrating the Rhodes Scholarships Centennial (June 21, 2011)
- The Personal Jurisdiction Requirement for U.S. Civil Lawsuits (Aug. 8, 2011)
- The IBM Antitrust Litigation (July 30, 2011)
- My Years at the University of Chicago Law School (Dec. 27, 2011)
As indicated in detail on Page: Topical List of Posts and Comments to dwkcommentaries, the posts and comments for 2011 fell into the following categories:
- Lawyering (practice of law)
- U.S. Politics
- El Salvador
- Human Rights Treaties
- International Criminal Justice
- International Criminal Court
- Refugee and Asylum Law
- Alien Tort Statute & Torture Victims Protection Act
The blogger would appreciate receiving substantive comments on his posts, including corrections and disagreements.